- You can only participate in 1xBet if you are over 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, participation in 1xBet is illegal.
- Anyone who knowingly violates these Terms by taking the following actions: providing false or misleading information about your location or residence, or any attempt to circumvent this restriction, such as by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identity of your actual locations or placing bets or wagers using the Website through or on behalf of a third party. You may be prosecuted for fraud.
The company reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or change any aspect or feature of the site without prior notice and access to 1xBet is temporarily permitted. 1xBet may suspend access to parts of the Website or the entire Website for maintenance purposes, if necessary. If for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period, 1xBet is not liable. Unless such changes affect games and/or betting already in progress, 1xBet may, at its sole discretion, change the content (including betting products or betting product elements) on the website at any time.
- You must not use the website for any purpose that is or may be considered obscene, illegal, libelous, abusive, sexist, racist or any other discriminatory purpose, or that may be offensive.
- You may also be asked to provide valid national identification documents confirming your age and address when making a withdrawal request. Withdrawals will not be processed for payment until 1xBet has received all required national identity documents upon such request.
- You agree that your participation in 1xBet is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In addition, you agree that you are acting on your own behalf and that your participation in 1xBet is for your entertainment and non-professional use.
Please note that due to the identity verification process, withdrawals may be slightly delayed. In addition, some deposit methods will require additional verification during withdrawals. Therefore, to ensure that you are the rightful recipient of the funds, 1xBet may take additional security measures. 1xBet may, at its sole discretion, cancel/refund funds deposited by the Client, if applicable, instead of processing a withdrawal using the same or a different payment method.
- 1xBet is not responsible for any delays, server outages, outages or betting events, or any technical or political glitches in the game. In such cases, 1xBet will always look for a solution that it considers fair.
- From time to time 1xBet may offer promotions and/or contests subject to separate terms and conditions. Any bonuses, promotions or special gifts credited to your account must be used in accordance with such terms. The General Promotion Rules contain the terms and conditions of the 1xBet Promotions, which are part of these Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions relating to a particular promotion shall prevail to the extent of any conflict between these Terms and any terms and conditions relating to the promotion.
- You can request a self-exclusion from 1xBet at any time. Please see the Responsible Gaming Policy to learn about the various self-exclusion options available. 1xBet is committed to providing excellent customer service. In addition, 1xBet is committed to supporting responsible gaming as part of this commitment. 1xBet assumes no liability if you nonetheless continue to place bets and/or attempt to use the Website or Service to intentionally evade appropriate action in place, although 1xBet will make every reasonable effort to enforce its responsible gambling policy. In addition, for reasons beyond the control of 1xBet, the platform is unable to enforce its measures/policies.