1xBet Withdrawal Time, Rules, and Methods in Brazil
Withdrawing money from 1xBet is not a slow process that needs to be done after winning a sports bet or a game of chance. Find out how to do it below. 1xBet is a betting site that, although relatively young in the market, has managed to position itself as one of the industry favorites. Surprisingly, this bookmaker offers endless opportunities to win, and if that’s not enough. It also has a varied catalog of options for withdrawing profits. But how to withdraw money from 1xBet?
1xBet Withdrawal Rules in Brazil
When requesting a withdrawal of money from 1xBet, the user must attach their identity documents, which must match the data entered when opening an account with this bookmaker. Similarly, the user of the bookmaker must be the owner of the funds he has chosen to withdraw money from 1xBet, otherwise, the request cannot be processed. Similarly, the method used to withdraw money from 1xBet must be the same as the method used to make a deposit during the payout of bets in this house. If you comply with all the conditions set by this bookmaker and cannot withdraw money from 1xBet, it is recommended that you contact customer support at [email protected].
1xBet Withdrawal Methods
After registering with 1xBet, we will continue to make the first deposit in order to start playing 1xBet responsibly and start betting. Up to 32 different payment methods will accept your payments without any fees.
- Visa, Mastercard and Aura credit cards;
- Skrill, AstroPay, Perfect Money, MuchBetter, VCreditos, Jeton Wallet, Sticpay and Inovapay digital wallets;
- Local bank transfer;
- Payment systems EcoPayz, Neteller.
As you can see, one of the great advantages of this bookmaker is the number of different options it offers. Discover below some of the main 1xBet payment methods:
- Visa and MasterCard: Along with bank transfers, the most common and well-known payment method on the Internet. This is a method in which players must always be careful about the information that is given and that is used in most cases. It is mandatory to present proof of identity (DNI or passport) of the account holder (and card) in order to be able to make payments and fees. This measure is purely for security purposes, but it is also detrimental to those who choose to remain anonymous or do not want this type of movement reflected in their bank accounts.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard payments are anonymous but completely secure. With a combination of transaction monitoring, verification of cardholder SMS transactions and an anti-fraud department, Paysafecard is a completely secure online payment method.
- Bitcoin: One of the great things about 1xBet is that you can pay with cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the most famous of all in existence. With it, you can also make deposits in 1xBet. You can also use Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Cardano, BSC, Polkadot, USD Coin and Chainlink.
- Neteller and Skrill: these are e-wallets, we have already talked about them on other occasions. Both are fast, easy, and secure ways to transfer money online. These are fairly popular methods that are easy to use.
- Entropay: EntroPay Virtual VISA Card is a reusable virtual prepaid debit card that allows you to top up your account immediately and can be used anywhere VISA is accepted, online and over the phone.
1xBet Withdrawal Limits
This will be subject to withdrawal limits with the payment method, as 1xBet does not specifically state a withdrawal limit. The reasons may be the following:
- Depending on the country and bank, restrictions may apply to different payment methods and VISA and MasterCard cards. Therefore, be sure to check with your bank in advance about money transactions and support for other services if you plan to use a certain payment method.
- Depending on your account activity, you may also be subject to restrictions. You will receive additional benefits at 1xBet if you are a loyal player, a depositor, or a withdrawal.
- It is possible that withdrawal restrictions apply to the payment system. Normally, they set their own limits based on the account level and status. If you have any doubts, then ask the support team.
Minimum and Maximum Withdrawal Amount in 1xBet
Different service providers have their own withdrawal limits. Therefore, users should keep this in mind and consider it to their advantage.
|TIME FOR WITHDRAWAL
|up to 7 days
|up to 7 days
How to Withdraw Money from 1xBet?
If you’ve already started with 1xBet winnings, it’s time to claim your winnings. Therefore, here it is explained step by step how to collect the winnings at this bookmaker. Withdrawing money from 1xBet is a simple and fast process that does not take much time and does not require previous experience, which will be announced below.
- First of all, you need to login to 1xBet.
- Then click on the “Payments” tab located on the main top panel.
- Next, 1xBet will show you all the available ways to collect your winnings.
- The offer is really diverse and the means are adapted to each user.
Let’s now talk about how you can withdraw funds with Visa or Mastercard! This is a very simple process, just like any other payment you make online with your card. Check it out step by step now!
- The first step is to enter the bookmaker’s site. And for this you need to have an online betting account with them.
- Register now!
- Once you are logged in, you can directly click on “Withdraw funds”, the green button located in the top right corner next to your profile view button. Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the 1xBet payment environment.
- Once logged into the payment environment, you will find several withdrawal options. Please note that it is important that you click on the “Geolocation payment system” box. This is because 1xBet operates worldwide, which will make it easier to find options that are only available in Brazil.
- Just below “Recommended Methods” you will find “Bank Cards” with Visa and Mastercard options. And it is on one of them that you will click. Of course, click on the checkbox that you have a credit card. If you have both flags, choose the one that works best for you.
- Clicking on the Visa credit card brand will automatically open a pop-up window to fill in some basic information such as the deposit amount (note that the minimum amount is 5 BRL), your first and last name, email address and cell phone. You also need to click on the box that confirms that you agree with the rules of the game, bets and payouts. After that, click on the green “Confirm” button.
- The next screen is for filling in your Visa details, but it can also be a Mastercard, the process is the same. Fulfillment is similar to any online purchase you would normally make. In the end, click pay and complete the process!
1xBet Withdrawal Time
As a rule, the withdrawal waiting time varies depending on the selected payment method. They can last from 1 to 15 minutes, except in special cases, when the time can be extended up to 1 hour. This applies most of all to electronic payment methods. The fastest payment methods are e-wallets and cryptocurrencies.
Regarding the use of banking methods allowed depending on the country from which the user comes from, it usually takes 48 to 72 business hours. And in the case of checks, it can take up to 1 week. In general, you need to know that the longest way is by bank transfer, all other methods are much faster. On the other hand, it is important to keep in mind that 1xBet only allows withdrawals in the following currencies: BRL, USD and EUR, so make your predictions before withdrawing, remember this before placing bets.
How to withdraw funds from the 1xBet mobile application?
It’s over! After logging into the application, select “Withdrawal”. Select the desired payment method 1xBet, enter the amount, click “Confirm”. If more information is required, simply fill in and wait for the deadline set for this method and the money will be credited to your account. Otherwise, write to support and find out at what stage the process takes place.
What are the terms in 1xBet for withdrawal of funds?
All methods available on 1xBet for withdrawing winnings have different processing times. Don’t forget about the verification process which is also important for withdrawals and funds and can take up to 48 hours. The fastest withdrawal methods are cryptocurrencies and electronic wallets, and the longest are bank transfers. In general, you can wait from 15 minutes to 5 days.
Are things going well with the cryptocurrency on the site at 1xBet?
1xBet freely accepts different cryptocurrencies and has been practicing this for a long time. Players can wager and withdraw using Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Cardano, BSC, Polkadot, USD Coin and Chainlink and Bitcoin. All detailed conditions are indicated on the website.
Can I withdraw funds and place a bet with 1xBet?
Yes, as long as you have funds in your account for the desired bet. Players cannot use unredeemed bonus funds for sports and casino betting.